Is the production of sequels to the previous Spider-Men a strong possibility?

 

TM & © Marvel Studios / Disney / Sony Pictures

According to GAOU CINEMATIC STUDIOS, which delivers movie information, foreign insiders are negotiating with the actors of previous Peter's films about the sequel (although as you say in the video, it is highly possible that this is multiple pieces of information combined into one, and it is unlikely that this one piece of information is the only one). ...)

So far, the SSU, which was supposed to focus on the Villain's point of view, has been vague in its setting, and the possibility of Spider-Man's appearance is becoming much more likely (especially since the Amazing Spider-Man world and the SSU are similar).


Personal Prediction

About TASM

Will the sequel to Amespa depict the blank space up to NWH that was never revealed, or will it depict his after where he fulfilled his responsibilities in a way in NWH...

About the bully maguire

In fact, Toby Maguire's age now is the same age William Defoe was when he first played the Green Goblin.

So what I'm trying to say is that he is close to the age of retirement. So as far as Toby's version is concerned, it may be structured like a retirement story.


at last

I've said a lot of things about the sequel, but the truth is that I would like to see it happen, and I would like to see it not happen.

I actually hope there will be a sequel, and I hope there won't be, because NWH ended very nicely. However, if I could see a sequel (especially for Amespa), I would definitely see it.

I want it to be a reality as it was for NWH.

Also, as a side note, if there is an interview with Andrew, you won't believe it because he is a werewolf.

Comments