the way of tom and zendaya.


By http://www.impawards.com/2019/spiderman_far_from_home_ver6.html, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=60832103


first, as U know, they are the best couple. 

and, I wanna share about them and have also been testing the embedding feature.

let's gooooo.



The first post on Twitter—    Zendaya denied it.

she said that is impossible.

and she asked tom "HBU??".


Birthday celebration 

tom says 

"Me, myself and the birthday girl. Happy birthday mate - keep killing it and paving the way for the rest of us ♥️"

at that time, a lot of fans thought They're in a relationship. that's because he used a heart mark.


suggestive?? 

 in this post, you can watch Zendaya's mention mark is on tom's crotch.

then, It made the world go crazy.

but Tom says "that was just a miss"


and Zendaya post about this picture on twitter.


 

Finally, a kiss.



finally, they did the x(it's means kiss) on the car. a lot of people convinced they were a couple.

but, they didn't talk about that.


My MJ,My spider-man

in this post, tom says

"my MJ" 

This... is already confirmed.

and...

Zendaya says

"My spider-man"

I can see the respect they have for each other.


last

What is this mysterious law that spider-man's Co-stars hook up?

Comments