I'm back

※of course, this talk was in Japanese...

https://i.redd.it/xmzb691zodl81.png

 <p><i>7:56pm</i>I'm back now. because I finished the school exam. and... actually, I every day watched my blog and wrote the article lol.

so. today I wanna talk about one thing. In my classroom, there is f**kin' stupid and low intelligence guy.

And, I and my friends hate him... 'cause he every day talk to us like meddling, backbit... I can't say all of them...

Then, I told him. 

"Don't get in the way, don't speak badly a** hole, I can blog about you with your face picture. (←of course, I can't blog about him without his permission) Because you uploaded the picture of your face to the talk group of classmates. I don't wanna quarrel with you." 

then, he said, "if you can, blog about me weak guy,( about me) maybe you can't lol."

I think this is the permission to blog about him.  How do you think? Can I blog about him???</p>

Comments